LZH Watches Code Geass 6-10 || 5/7 - 5/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZH Watches Code Geass 6-10 || 5/7 - 5/13

Code Geass is one of my personal favorite anime, the first anime I actually watched online, and the anime that got me into anime. Since this one is a little longer spanning about 52 episodes across 2 seasons, we will be watching 5 episodes a week. I know it's a lot but its really only 1 episode a day, less than that even. I HIGHLY encourage participation on this anime. I know some people haven't seen it so feel free to post speculation on what you think will happen, but if you know that happens please don't spoil it. Watching ahead is allowed, but please keep discussion to the first 10 episodes, or post after watching them with your speculation and then continue watching. Let's Watch this amazing anime guys, I have never heard of anyone who dislikes this show.

CODE GEASS After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!

So this week started off with more or less a filler anime that leaves you knowing more about how Lelouch is the playboy of the school. A fucking cat steals his helmet and threatens to unravel every single plot he is working on, exposing his identity of zero to the world, and more importantly Suzaku and Naunnaly. Nothing really much else to say about this episode except, be more careful with your shit Lelouch.

After the two school episodes though, we get right back into the thick of things with combat and the Japanese v Brittainna struggle. Lelouch gets slightly outwitted after decimating some of the Brittania forces, and CC ends up appearing as Zero to save his ass. +1 waifu points for CC. It does serve to harden Lelouch's resolve to make a better resistance group and make a new nation with them.

In the next episode some dumb ass terrorists hijack a hotel with some of the girls from the school in it, and Suzaku needs to save them. He gets boned by the commanders though and eventually, Lelouch leading the new black knights, defenders of justice, heroes of the people show up, make a scene and save the day. Britannia hates them, everyone else loves em, Also, Euphie being a fuckass again and useless in the situation, so there's also that. Nina gets a lady boner as well.

In the 9th episodes, we learn more about based Kallen. We see how messed up her life has gotten and learn about the popular drug Reffrain, (Opium Wars anyone?) nothing really much here, just learning about Kallens reason and resolve for fighting.

For the final episode of this week, we get more of Lelouch's brilliant strategy and brutal actions. With the new Gurren Mk-2 in his hands, he is able to decimate the Britannia forces with a landslide. He also eggs on Orange Boy, which is my favorite part. How he just plays into it over that and brodes about his demotion. I personally really like this episode because Lelouch plays the field so well and has everything go his way. It lets the watcher know that, he may actually be able to succeed with what he's trying to do.

Comment

Working...
    X